From the enchanter of home textiles, Manuel Canovas, comes a new line of personal fragrances in a collection called Les Fantaisies Parfumées (Fragrant Fantasies), inspired both by his textile creations and his travels throughout the world. The range includes five perfumes named L'Île Bleue (Blue Island), Route Mandarine (Mandarin Road), Pink Riviera, Ballade Verte (Green Stroll), Anse Turquoise (Turquoise Cove)........
Packages are decorated with the luxurious material it derives its inspiration and name from.
• L'Île Bleue is inspired by the island of Capri, its lavish villas and sumptuous verdant gardens.
• Route Mandarine takes its inspiration from the Orient and Japanese watercolors in particular.
• Pink Riviera evokes the quais of Saint-Tropez in the 1970s.
• Ballade Verte is a reinterpretation of the classic French textile pattern called Toile de Jouy.
• Anse Turquoise is a representation of St Barth's Port of Gustavia.
For complete descriptions of the rich notes please visit their fragrance site.
In the United States the fragrances are available at Bergdorf Goodman and will soon be sold on their site.
Each eau de parfum retails, $95 for 100 ml.