Interparfums have announced a number of new perfume launches to watch out for in 2009 and 2010 (I only mention the ones that were not featured on the site yet):
• Féérie by Van Cleef & Arpels in an eau de toilette version (spring 2009)
• Paul Smith Men (Summer 2009)
• The Collection Extraordinaire by Van Cleef & Arpels (fall 2009)...
Launches to expect in 2010:
• Burberry Sport fragrances
• Bague by Van Cleef & Arpels, a new line of feminine fragrances. "Bague" means "a ring" in French.
• Lanvin, Quicksilver (to be confirmed), and Paul Smith will all have new lines of perfumes coming out