Bath & Body Works are extremely prolific and they are right to be so because the whole idea behind their lines is to play with scents and products without thinking too hard about your finances. From the brand come two new perfumes inspired by the island of Tahiti, Coconut Vanille and Tiare Flower in the collection Ile de Tahiti.
Coconut Vanille is described as a beach scent,
Beach in a bottle. The tropical scents of Coconut and Bamboo float within White Iris and Musk, transporting the senses and the imagination. Getaway is now everyday...
- Fragrance Top Notes: Coconut Water, Lush Bamboo
- Fragrance Mid Notes: Coconut Milk Head Space, Super Hedione Captive, White Iris
- Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla, White Musk Captive, Creamy Sandalwood
- Dry Down: Vanilla, White Musk captive, Creamy Sandalwood
"Head Space" means that the perfumers recorded the scent of coconut milk "live" as it was wishing around in its shell when they opened the coconut. Usually it makes for very realistic and fresh scents.
"Captive" means that the fragrance company (Firmenich it seems here) which developed the perfumes have an exclusive on interesting aroma molecules that they developed in their labs. "Super Hedione" was used for example by Alberto Morillas in CK One. "White Musk Captive" would also be their own personal twist on a special white musk molecule.
Like an open window on a warm Tahitian night. Precious Tiare Gardenia is entwined with crushed Bamboo wrapped by exotic Ylang-Ylang, tropical Frangipani and opulent Tuberose, then warmed with native Vanilla. As spicy and sensual as the many Islands.
- Fragrance Top Notes: Crushed Bamboo Leaves, Ginger, Natural Ylang-Ylang Oil
- Fragrance Mid Notes : Tiare Absolute, Tahitian Tiare Head Space, Frangipani Petals, Super Hedione Captive
- Fragrance Base Notes: Tuberose, Natural Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Milk, Soft Musk
- Dry Down: Tuberose, Natural vanilla Extract, Vanilla Milk, Soft Musk
Each eau de toilette is priced at $19,50. If you buy 2, you get 1 free.