Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense (2014) {New Perfume}


Adam's Rib, the Jean Paul Gaultier Version 


Jean Paul Gaultier are launching a new version of Classique (1993) called Classique Intense, which has been reworked interestingly not by the original creator of the fragrance Jacques Cavallier but by the original creator of that other JP Gaultier bestseller - and admittedly its masculine counterpart, Le Mâle (1995)...

Perfumer Francis Kurkdjian signs the more intense flanker to the original. The new eau de parfum features notes of tiare, pomegranate and gourmand accords in the inaugural part of the scent followed by a core of jasmine, orange blossom and rose deepening further with patchouli and vanilla. 


The revised version is said to be 40% like the original with the remainder 60% being made up of new elements. 

The kick off was given at the Barbican with a long fragrance talk with some of the main actors of the restyling,

Via Beauty Scene

Related Posts

Leave a Comment