Here is more reading about the new Chanel line with a rare picture of the man behind the Serge Lutens fragrances and now the Chanels. Shall we call him the "éminence grise" of French perfumery?:
• Christopher Sheldrake and Jacques Polge are asked what makes a fragrance memorable?
• Kate Moss' fragrance deal with Coty is confirmed:
Moss to Launch Perfume .....
• Kate Moss now has a wax statue at Madame Tussauds:
• First Galimard franchise to open in the States:
• Perfumer Arthur Burnham claims he never got paid for his work on Instinct: