Cosmetic Executive Women UK announced the winners for 2008, in their third annual ceremony yesterday in London. Here is the information concerning the fragrance prizes and you can refer yourselves to Cosmetics International and CEW for the more complete list of beauty winners.
• Fragrance company Jo Malone received the prize for Best British Brand (see our reviews of Red Roses, White Jasmine & Mint, Lotus Blossom & Water Lily, Dark Amber & Ginger Lily)
• Sarah Jessica Parker Covet was awarded the prize for Best New Women's Celebrity Fragrance......
• Marc Jacobs Daisy wins Best Women's Prestige Fragrance
• India Hicks Spider Lily Eau de Toilette by Crabtree & Evelyn gets the prize for Best New Women's Prestige Fragrance - Limited Distribution
• Best New Men's Prestige goes to Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa