• Lorenzo Villoresi creator of the best-seller Teint de Neige has released the name of his new fragrance to be introduced in September 2009: it is titled
Villoresi has also created ranges of scented incense sticks, crystals, and will be developing a home fragrance collection. The perfumer is widening his activities with the set sup of a large space dedicated to perfumery-related events in Florence, a 16,670-square-foot center.
• Humiecki & Graef are expected to launch two new perfumes this year after their debut fragrance Skarb which was followed by a quintet of scents last year.
• Painter Stéphane Humbert Lucas has a new collection of 20 scented candles called Hypes Noses.
• Nasomatto (Crazy Nose) led by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri has a new perfume called Black Afghan.
• Profumi del Forte will have a new scent called Forte by Night in September 2009.
(Via Esxense & WWD.com)